Sunday 24 March 2013

L&SE AGM and other things

Yes, I know snow. I would prefer no snow. Enough said!!

Attended Council on Tuesday of last week, ably chaired by Mark Johnson, soon to be President (September is not that long away, and this year is going very quickly) Some good discussion and feedback between Regional Councillors and Vice Presidents.

Been a great week with a Professional Industry Partnership (PIPs) Forum on Obtrusive Light.  Watch out out for an article by Carl Gardner in the LJ.

Absolutely delighted to attend my first of seven Regional AGM's at the London & South East Region, and well done to Laurie Socker for a good year as Chairman and congratulations to Eddie Henry - his first words on receiving his Chairman's chain of office -
"Now that's some real bling."
A big hearted man, that has a passion for this Institution. I wish him well , in what I know will be a great year for the L&SE Region.
I hope those of you from the L&SE region will give Eddie all your suppport.

This week (today being Sunday ) is a little quieter, with an Easter break at the end. Went to church today and our Pastor reminded us what Easter is really all about - Jesus  - his death and resurrection. Whatever or however you celebrate the Easter break - have a good one. I have paint purchased and jobs lined up. It amazes me how enthuiastic Trix is, when I said, I could do a few jobs around the house. I blinked and we were at B&Q. Ouch
The picture was taken on a warm sunny day in July in the Scilly Isles. Warmed me up !




Have a good week. Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment