Monday 4 March 2013

Keeping busy

Been a busy week.
At home, digging out stinging nettles and re-shaping ground for 50m2 of lawn. Enjoying a lesser spotted woodpecker feeding on the peanuts. It is a pleasure to start seeing the sunrise again after the dark mornings of winter. So on the home front busy, but in a satisfying way.

The picture is one I took of Trix flying. I was in another plane flying a parallel heading, with me sticking the camera out through the door window. Great fun. Sad thing was it was misty day, so not great light.


Last week I met with the Vice Presidents and we reviewed their work and discussed plans for this year. The main issue will always be communication, to each other, to the regions to the membership. I hope communication and all the work the Vice presidents do will get out there. Two things that should be happening in relation to the the Vice Presidents is a populated web page ofr each VP and each month in LJ there will be a page from a VP, letting you know what is happening and what will be happening.

This week is Ecobuild, I will be atending on Tuesday, so if you are going that day, come and say hello.
Wednesday I will be going to the joint Midland/Western Region Technical session at the Gala Club, Gloucester and meeting the Midland Regfion committee.

Busy week. Have a good week . Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment