Sunday 7 April 2013

No Title!

Finally the weather is warming up!  I have been busy with home projects, fitting a kitchen and enjoying Easter.

Enjoyed going to the Lighting Design Awards and presenting the ILP sponsored award for external luminaire to ACDC for the Fusion.  A great night celebrating good lighting design. Since Easter, I have been to  L&SE Committee meeting and the first technical meeting, under new Chairman Eddie Henry. It was great to get along to my own regions Technical Meeting.

As I have said before,  the next few weeks will be very busy, with six more Regional AGM's to meet many members around the regions.

This week I will be attending a Lighting Liaison Group meeting and then on thursday going to the Western Region AGM. A short blog and to finish a picture of a Vulcan Bomber photgraphed on a warm sunny day.
 
Have a good week . Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment