Friday 5 October 2012

What a fanatstic ILP Summit at Brighton

First day back in the office. Still have not come down from a fantastic summit. I am overwhelmed by the encouragement and support from so many of my peers. I just want to take the opportunity via this blog to say THANK YOU to you all. I am still walking about with a big smile on my face. I have so many happy memories.

A huge thank you to Richard Frost our CEO and Jess, Jo and Anita who all worked so hard at Brighton to make it the success it was.

To the Thistle Hotel staff - fantastic venue, can't get over the quality of light in the atrium

To the Exhibiters - I am so glad I had time with Jess to see you all and say thankyou. I am delighted that you felt it was worthwhile and useful. Your support is so very much appreciated

To the speakers - wow, what a privelge to listen to you all. I know how long it takes to put a paper together, so a big thank you. To Peter Raynham and Wandering Steve Fotios and h Ed - keep up the good work

The celebration dinner - wow. food and company sooo good. 

Debra Seale MBE - You have inspired us. We re-lived that journey with you and I felt very humbled as you gave so much of yourself to us. I struggled to say thank you, as I confess I was quite emotional. Just remembering your talk now still moves me. So a huge thank you - so many people spoke about with awe and wonder.

I hope all who attended enjoyed it as much as I did.

Have a great weekend

Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment